Birthday, The Secret and a new Smile
May 30, 2011
Today is my birthday, I will be 40 next year and when I look back at my ambitions from when I was a child, I feel that most things have been achieved. Having just read The Secret, it becomes apparent that by truly believing and visualising what one wants one can achieve anything fairly easily.
Dentistry when done properly is very similar in this way. Planning and visualising the end result produces fantastic results. When considering a cosmetic procedure you should do the following:
- Ask yourself what you want your new smile to be like such as:
- whiter teeth
- straighter teeth
- evenly shaped teeth
- no more gaps in your teeth
- being able to chew and eat…..and so on
- Imagine the feelings you would experience when you have your dream smile
- confidence when smiling and talking at work and socially
- being able to smile in those wedding photos etc
- Confidence to apply for a new job or promotion.. and getting it!
- Plan your new smile with your cosmetic dentist.
- You should consider the smallest details when doing this: such as size of your teeth, colour of your teeth, levels of your teeth and smile, levels of each individual tooth and the gum, the shape of the gum, the surface texture of your teeth, the way your teeth can be improved in relation to your bite and much more
- You can have a trial smile so that can see how this will look with you face shape, smile or lip line when you smile.
- If you are having Invisalign treatment we can provide you with a computer simulation of your new smile and how your teeth will move during treatment.
is just like anything else in life, with good planning, great skills and a vision the ends results can inspire much more than confidence, they are long lasting and will give you lots to talk and smile about in a positive way