Crowns in One visit – CEREC @ Natural Smiles
February 16, 2012
As patient, I am sure that having treatment can be daunting. If you have ever had a broken tooth or a tooth that has a very large filling in and is unsightly you may have had a crown or cap.
A crown at Natural Smiles is done very differently, we use the very latest computer technology to restore teeth to a very natural long lasting appearance.
We use technology called CEREC at our Corby dental practice, Natural Smiles.
With CEREC, you will have a new tooth in one visit not two, you will have a tooth which looks great, feels great and lasts a very long time.
CEREC avoids the need for:
- Two appointments
- Two injections
- Messy putty impression of the teeth/mouth
- Remaking the crowns if it does not fit
- No need for a temporary crown
CEREC has the following benefits to you:
- One visit
- You are not rushed when having the treatment
- Tooth coloured crowns – free of any metal
- Great appearance
- Very hard wearing – they feel like natural teeth
- Dr Bhav is in control of the whole process
So if you or anyone you know needs one or more crowns then call Carol who will explain things further with a FREE consultation, telephone 01536 206 900
(Please note that all the photos shown on this blog are of work carried out at Natural Smiles)