Missing teeth can have a dramatic impact on your life. Replacing missing teeth with dental implants can provide many improvements to you. We have various ways to replace missing teeth, but we know that dental implants are by far the best of these options. After speaking to many patients who have had successful dental implant treatment provided by Dr Waghela in Leicester and Corby, these are the top 8 improvements in their life.
1. Improved eating and chewing. Less teeth make it more difficult to chew food properly. Dentures can replace missing teeth, but dentures move, fill your mouth with artificial plastic and are not fixed. This makes chewing possible but less efficient. Pain and movement from dentures results also in you chewing very slowly. With dental implants, you have fixed teeth allowing you to eat your favourite foods such as tough meats, nuts, and vegetables
2. Improved Appearance. Dental implants are made to match with your natural teeth, they are made to feel like real teeth and nobody will know that dental implant teeth are not real, you will be able to smile with confidence.
3. Improved Speech. Dentures are not fixed and therefore move, which means that talking or saying certain words is more difficult. Dental implants allow you to speak with confidence and not worry that your dentures are going to slip or move when you talk.
4. Improved Comfort. Having fixed teeth with dental implants means that your teeth do not move. Dental Implants function like teeth or natural teeth, this means that the discomfort from removable dentures or missing teeth is eliminated.
5. Improved self-confidence No more gaps, no need to use any adhesive to keep the dentures in place for a few hours, none of the bulky plastic from dentures in your mouth, knowing that the teeth are fixed and are not going to get loose as the day goes on, not having to sleep without any teeth are just some of the reason that improve your confidence.
6. Better dental health. Dental implants are not supported by damaging natural teeth like with a bridge which keeps these teeth healthy. Gaps between teeth make cleaning more difficult and result in the adjacent teeth moving increasing the risk of gum disease and decay. These risks are reduced with dental implants providing better dental health.
7. Improved durability. Dental implants will last longer than any other form of dentistry. With proper care, implants can last a lifetime.
8. Improved convenience. With dental implants, you have fixed teeth that are more comfortable and convenient. Your do not have to use denture glue which is messy and difficult to clean. You can chew and eat like normal. Dental implants are fixed in place and provide an option that is as natural as possible.
Select your preferred location:
2014 Customer Service Award
2013 Customer Service Award
Dentistry Awards 2008, 2009
and 2012 Finalists
Private Dentistry Awards
Finalist Best Team
Voted as top 4 most loved
businesses in Corby